
~*~Welcome to Petticoat Cabaret~
I've just added this pretty new background, and am ready to roll~
The idea for this blog came from an obsession of mine. I Love to read about historical women, especially the ones who may have made history by being a little, oh, let's just use the word "naughty" for now. I'm obsessed with finding books about the French Courtesans, and the ladies of the Wild West Salloons~There are so many great stories out there, i wanted a place to write about what i've researched, as well as other girlie kind of stuff, like interviews with modern day ladies who i've deemed worthy enough to be a part of ~Petticoat Cabaret~ and occasionally, I'll post things like "how to look your best on a budget", and maybe a review of a great "girlie" book, of "chic flic"~*~
I'd love your comments and even suggestions~
~Thank you for visiting~
I'll be posting again soon~*~
Thursday, June 4, 2009
First Post
Posted by Maddy Groves at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment